When Jessie met Tom, she thought he was an average guy, but after a one-night stand, Jessie realizes he’s a leading man of Hollywood. With these Notting Hill vibes, Heather is sure she can persuade Jennifer to cast Starstruck’s Jessie and Tom as her new favorite rom-com pairing. The biggest obstacle is Jennifer’s aversion to the celebrity trope in romance novels. Does this charming British television series have a shot of winning her over?
Download this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can also…
Listen to Season 3, Episode 4:
Photos, gifs & videos discussed in the episode (by timestamp)
- 22:50 – The morning after gifset via holly-mckenzie.tumblr.com
- 31:00 – “You do know I’m an adult man, don’t you?” gifset via loisfreakinglane.tumblr.com
- 31:00 – Commentary on the “You know I’m an adult man” scene via TikTok
- Cute moments from Season 1 gifset via miithridatism.tumblr.com (lots of spoilers for season 1, obviously!)
- 44:00 – Fun interviews with Rose Matafeo in “Rose Matafeo is Weirder Than You Think” (via The Cut) and “Starstruck Creator Wrote the Romantic Comedy She Wanted to See” (via W Magazine)
Enjoy the podcast? Please consider subscribing and/or leaving us a review, which helps more people discover the show!