The Rest of Our Favorite Fantasy Romances OF ALL TIME
Was your favorite fantasy couple missing from the last episode? Fear not! Heather and Jennifer pay their respects to 5 more iconic ships in the conclusion to a two-part roundup of their favorite fantasy romances. Stay tuned for send-ups to the classic pairing of Buttercup and Westley in The Princess Bride, enemies-to-lovers greats Geralt and Yennefer in The Witcher, K-drama royalty Kim Shin and Eun Tak in Guardian: The Great and Lonely God (aka Goblin), and more. If we still didn’t cover your favorite, tell us about it on Twitter @ShipTeasePod.
Download this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can also…
Listen to Season 4, Episode Now:
Couples & gifs discussed in the episode (by timestamp):
- 01:37 – Couple #6: Frank/Karen in The Punisher
- 11:05 – Couple #7: Geralt/Yennefer in The Witcher TV series
- 11:15 – “Same scene, VERY different fonts” gifset of Geralt/Yennefer and Arwen/Aragorn via saintzoya.tumblr.com
- 16:15 – Couple #8: Kim Shin/Ji Eun-tak in Guardian: The Great and Lonely God (aka Goblin)
- 21:41 – Couple #9: Tristan/Yvaine in Stardust
- 27:42 – Couple #10 – Buttercup/Westley in The Princess Bride
- 29:58 – Honorable Mentions:
- Quentin/Elliott in The Magicians
- Tim/Mary in About Time
- R/Julie in Warm Bodies
- Penelope/Johnny in Penelope
- Zoya/Nikolai and Wylan/Jesper in Shadow & Bone
- Jon/Sansa and Arya/Gendry in Game of Thrones
- Joyce/Hopper in Stranger Things
- Lucy/Lockwood from Lockwood & Co.
Enjoy the podcast? Please consider subscribing and/or leaving us a review, which helps more people discover the show!