What Did We Actually Watch and Read?
It’s the moment of truth: How many of the TV show & book recommendations from Season 2 did Jenn and Heather *actually* take? Do they now share a few more OTPs, or nah? Find out in this Ship Tease bonus episode.
Download this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can also…
Listen to Season 2, Episode 15:
Fandoms and Relationships discussed in the episode (by time stamp)
- 02:40 – Recommendation #1: Simon/Daphne in Netflix’s historical drama series Bridgerton
- 07:35 – Recommendation #2: Lara Jean/Peter K. in Jenny Han’s YA book trilogy To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- 17:25 – Recommendation #3: Nick/Jess in Fox’s comedy series New Girl
- 21:40 – Jenn’s New Girl shipper guide
- 21:55 – Recommendation #4: Se-ri/Jeong-hyeok in Netflix’s Korean drama Crash Landing on You
- 27:55 – Recommendation #5: Callum/Rayla in Netflix’s animated series Dragon Prince
- 32:30 – Recommendation #6: Anne/Gilbert in Netflix’s YA drama Anne with an E
- 37:30 – Recommendation #7: Wanda/Vision in the Disney+ superhero drama WandaVision
- 46:20 – Recommendation #8: Nikolai/Zoya in Leigh Bardugo’s Nikolai duology, part of the YA fantasy Shadow & Bone universe
- 54:05 – Recommendation #9: Emily/Simon in Jen Deluca’s contemporary romance novel Well Met
- 59:50 – Recommendation #10: Georgia/Joe in Netflix’s mother-daughter drama series Ginny and Georgia
- 70:00 – Recommendation #11: Beth/Rip in Paramount Network’s contemporary western drama Yellowstone
- 71:30 – Recommendation #12: Ben/Devi AND Paxton/Devi in Netflix’s teen dramedy Never Have I Ever
- 76:15 – Recommendation #13: Guzmán/Nadia in the Spanish-language teen soap Elite
- 83:30 – Recommendation #14: Dick/Kory in HBO Max’s gritty superhero drama Titans
- 92:30 – Surprise discussion of Normal People and Connell/Marianne
Enjoy the podcast? Please consider subscribing and/or leaving us a review, which helps more people discover the show.
We’ll see you soon for Season 3!